1. From the stanly.edu website, select Apply.
2. Begin the New Student process at Step 1: Getting Started.
3. Once Step 1 has been completed, move on to Step 2: Orientation. Under Set up User Account Information, you'll then see the Sign Up and Attend New Student Orientation (for curriculum students) section. You'll then click on the Online Orientation button to self-enroll in this online course.
4. You will be redirected to our single-sign-on page where you will enter your SCC email@example.com and password.
4. Once logged in to Canvas, you will select Enroll in Course. (Please note: the course that you will see when you self-enroll will be a current year course; the image below is an example only of a past course.)
6. Once successfully enrolled, you will select Go to the Course.
7. Now that you have successfully enrolled in the course, a course card will display on your Canvas dashboard so that you can access the course at any time when you log in to Canvas.
Complete all lessons of the online New Student Orientation by reading, watching videos, and answering questions. Remember, the New Student Orientation must be completed to be cleared to register, and you must also speak with your Success Coach.
If you have trouble at any time, you can contact the Eagle's 1-Stop at 704-991-0123 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help with New Student Orientation.