Welcome to Stanly Community College!
To access our online New Student Orientation:
1. From the stanly.edu website, scroll to the bottom of the page:
2. At the bottom of the stanly.edu webpage, select the "New Students Start Here, 1, 2, 3" icon:
3. Review the steps until you reach Step 2: Orientation, and then click the link at the bottom of the page for the "Online Orientation."
4. Follow the "Online Orientation" link:
5. You will then be asked to log into Moodle. Use the username and password you were emailed. (Remember, if you have reset your account password, you will use your new password.)
6. Once you are logged in, the New Student Orientation Enrollment Options page will load. Click the self-enrollment "Enroll me" button.
7. You will now be entered into the online New Student Orientation.
You will be able to return to the orientation at any time by logging into Moodle and choosing "New Student Orientation" on the left Navigation block:
Complete all 6 lessons of the online New Student Orientation (which is the equivalent content of the seated NSO) by reading, watching videos, and answering questions. Remember, the New Student Orientation must be completed to be cleared to register, and you must also speak with your advisor.
If you have trouble at any time you can contact the Eagle's 1-Stop at 704-991-0123 or firstname.lastname@example.org for help with New Student Orientation.