1. Place a single paper face down on the glass. Put the top of the sheet face down, towards the top, left corner, where you see the white arrow. Multiple papers go into top tray, face up.
2. Log into the Toshiba with your department code if it requires one. If you see the screen below then you need a departmental code to login. Mark Clark can help you get a code, but if he’s not available, then Terry McManus can get you one.
3. Once logged in, you will see the default copy screen below.
4. Press the Scan button on the key pad to the right of the LCD screen as shown below.
5. Tap the Email button on the screen.
6. On the email screen, tap the To button.
7. Select your name from the list of users, or tap the Input button on the screen and use the keyboard to enter your email address.
8. Tap the File button on the screen as shown below, and use the keyboard on the screen to name the file you plan scan. You can select the Backspace button to clear the default name. Once done, tap Ok.
9. On the screen, tap the green Send button to scan the document and to email it. You will see a message in the bottom right of the screen telling you if it was successful or not. The message goes by pretty quick.
10. Once you are done with the scan tap the Job Finish button as shown below:
11. You can select to scan again, and it will let you scan a new document without entering your email address until you logout. If you are done with the copier then select the yellow Function Clear button to log out of the copier as shown below. Make sure it goes back to the departmental code login screen, or to the default screen as shown in step 3 above.
If you need technical assistance, then please contact SCC Tech Support by calling 704-991-0222, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or through live chat. You can access chat by going to https://helpdesk.stanly.edu and look for the “Let’s talk” chat box located in the bottom right hand of the screen as shown below. SCC Tech Support normal hours are from 7:00am to 8:00pm Monday through Friday.