1. Open Outlook and select the File tab.
2. Select Options and then Add-ins
3. Look for Acrobat PDFMaker Office Com Add-in listed under the Inactive Applications Add-ins section. Click on it once and select the Go button at the bottom of the box.
4. Put a check box beside Acrobat PDFMaker COM Addin and select OK
5. Once enable you should see Acrobat PDFMaker Office Com Add-inlisted under the active applications Add-ins section as shown below:
6. Close the Application and open it back up and see if Adobe Acrobat has been added.
If you are still having issues with the Add-in, then please contact SCC Tech Support by calling 704-991-0222, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or through live chat. You can access chat by going to https://helpdesk.stanly.edu and look for the “Let’s talk” chat box located in the bottom right hand of the screen. SCC Tech Support normal hours are from 7:00 am to 8:00 pm Monday through Friday.