In many instances, it is good for a browser to not allow popups (pop-up windows) in order to keep advertisements from “popping up” windows with the information you do not want. Moodle has some features that need to have the popups enabled so that content can be accessed. Please see the instructions below to allow pop-up windows for Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox browsers.
Google Chrome Browser:
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
2. Select Settings.
3. Click on Advanced settings… at the bottom of the page.
4. Under the Privacy heading click the button that says Content settings…
5. Select the radio button to Allow all sites to show pop-ups.
6. Click Done to save that setting.
1. Click the Menu button and choose Options.
2. Select the Content panel.
3. Uncheck Block pop-up windows to disable the pop-up blocker altogether.