1. In the upper right corner select the icon that has three stacked lines.
2. Select help or question mark from the menu.
3. Select troubleshooting information
4. In the upper right of screen select Refresh Firefox.
5. Select Refresh Firefox in popup window.
6. You should receive a Success message.
If you need technical assistance, please contact SCC Technical Support by calling 704-991-0222, contact us through live chat, submit a ticket from the main support page, or emailing email@example.com. You can access live chat by going to the main Tech Support page at https://helpdesk.stanly.edu and selecting the yellow “Let’s Talk” chat window that is located towards the bottom of the screen. Image below shows what the chat window looks like. We can only handle login issues over the phone, or chat. We cannot handle login issue through email, so please make sure you contact us over chat, or phone if you need help with your SCC login. Please visit the main Technical Support page to see normal business hours and closings.