1. Select the Settings option from your home page.
2. On the settings page, select the Mail option on the left side of the screen, as shown in the screenshot below. Once you have selected the Mail option, a list of settings will appear on the right side of the screen. Select the Accounts option at the top of the page, as indicated on the following screenshot.
3. On the Accounts page, select the Exchange option.
4. On the Exchange page, select the account associated with your employee email address.
5. In the account properties that appear after completing step 4, remove the old password and replace with the new one. Select Done when complete.
Task Completed. Your email password should now be updated.
If you are having issues logging in, or needing technical assistance, please contact SCC Technical Support by calling 704-991-0222, or contacting us through live chat. You can access live chat by going to https://helpdesk.stanly.edu and selecting the yellow “Let’s Talk” chat window that is located towards the bottom of the screen. Below shows an example of the live chat window. We can only handle login issues over the phone, or chat. We cannot handle login issue through email, so please make sure you contact us over chat, or phone. Please visit the main Technical Support page to see normal business hours and closings.