1. Open the settings on your phone. This should look like a gear icon, and should be labeled Settings. Once in the settings, select the Accounts option as indicated in the screenshot below.
2. On the Accounts page, select the Exchange option (not the Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync option) as shown below.
3. On the Exchange Account page, your employee email should be listed. Select the Account settings option below your email address.
4. On the Account settings page, select your employee email account.
5. On your employee email account settings page, locate and select the Incoming settings option. As indicated in the following screenshot, this option allows you to make changes to the account username, password, and server settings.
6. Delete your old email password from the Password entry box, then enter your new one. Leave the other settings of this page as they are. Select Done when you have completed the password update.
Task complete, your password should now be updated.
If you are having issues logging in, or needing technical assistance, please contact SCC Technical Support by calling 704-991-0222, or contacting us through live chat. You can access live chat by going to https://helpdesk.stanly.edu and selecting the yellow “Let’s Talk” chat window that is located towards the bottom of the screen. Below shows an example of the live chat window. We can only handle login issues over the phone, or chat. We cannot handle login issue through email, so please make sure you contact us over chat, or phone. Please visit the main Technical Support page to see normal business hours and closings.