Apple mobile devices (steps may vary slightly depending on Apple iOS):
1. Locate and click the Settings application icon, this should be on your home menu.
2. Under the settings list of options, select the Wi-Fi option.
3. You should now see the Wi-Fi page and its list of options.
4. Make sure that the Wi-Fi is on, if not click the slider beside of the word Wi-Fi to turn it on. (if the slider is green, Wi-Fi is on)
5.scc_secure should be listed as one of the network options.
6.Click on the scc_secure network, a page of options for this network should appear.
7.Click Forget This Network.
8. Click Forget from the window that appears. This will temporarily remove the scc_secure network from your device.
9. On the scc_secure page, click Wi-Fi to return the the Wi-Fi page.
10. On the Wi-Fi page, scc_secure should reappear in the Choose A Network… list
11. Connect to scc_secure and enter in your most current Stanly Community College credentials.
If you need technical assistance, then please contact SCC Tech Support by calling 704-991-0222, sending an email to email@example.com, or through live chat. You can access chat by going to https://helpdesk.stanly.edu and look for the “Let’s talk” chat box located in the bottom right hand of the screen as shown below. SCC Tech Support normal hours are from 7:00am to 8:00pm Monday through Friday.