Android mobile device. (steps may vary slightly depending on Android OS):
1. Locate and click the settings application icon, this may be on home screen or in apps menu.
2. Under the settings list of options, select the Wi-Fi option.
3. You should now see the Wi-Fi page and its list of options.
4. Make sure that the Wi-Fi is on, if not, click the slider beside of the word Wi-Fi to turn it on. (if the slider is green, Wi-Fi is on)
5. scc_secure should be listed as one of the networks.
6. Click and hold the scc_secure network SSID, a list of options should open.
7. From this list, select the Forget network option.
8. The device should remove the scc_secure network from your mobile device.
9. The device should quickly add the scc_secure network back to your mobile device.
10. Connect to the scc_secure network by clicking on it, and then entering your most current Stanly Community College user credentials.
If you need technical assistance, then please contact SCC Tech Support by calling 704-991-0222, sending an email to email@example.com, or through live chat. You can access chat by going to https://helpdesk.stanly.edu and look for the “Let’s talk” chat box located in the bottom right hand of the screen as shown below. SCC Tech Support normal hours are from 7:00am to 8:00pm Monday through Friday.