1. Open Chrome and select the menu button at the top right.
2. Select Settings from the menu.
3. Scroll down in settings and select Show advanced settings
4. Find Password and Forms section and select the Manage Passwords link.
(If you want to stop Chrome from saving passwords, then uncheck the box beside the offer to save passwords as show below)
5. Find, the password you want to remove and select the X to the right of it. I recommend clearing all passwords for any site ending in stanly.edu.
Select the Done button and exit the settings.
If you are having issues logging in, or needing technical assistance, please contact SCC Technical Support by calling 704-991-0222, or contacting us through live chat. You can access live chat by going to https://helpdesk.stanly.edu and selecting the yellow “Let’s Talk” chat window that is located towards the bottom of the screen. Below shows an example of the live chat window. We can only handle login issues over the phone, or chat. We cannot handle login issue through email, so please make sure you contact us over chat, or phone. Please visit the main Technical Support page to see normal business hours and closings.