1. Open the Internet Explorer Web Browser
2. Select the gear icon in the top right of the browser window
3. From the menu that appears select "Internet options" as shown in the following screenshot:
4. On the Internet Options window, select the Advanced tab as highlighted in the following screenshot:
5. On the advanced tab, locate the Reset button within the Reset Internet Explorer settings section of the tab. The button is highlighted in the following image:
If you still need technical assistance, then please contact SCC Tech Support by calling 704-991-0222, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or through via chat. You can access chat by going to https://helpdesk.stanly.edu and look for the “Let’s talk” chat box located in the bottom right hand of the screen. SCC Tech Support normal hours are from 7am to 8pm Monday through Friday.