If you are not able to open Adobe PDF documents on your computer or from Share Drive, then you need to make sure Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat is selected to be the default programs to open PDFs. Below explains how to change it on your computer and will work for all versions of Windows.
1. Select the Windows key on the keyboard and type Default programs and open it.
2. Select “Associate a file type or protocol with a program” link.
3. Scroll down in the main windows and find entry for .pdf and select it, then select the Change Program button.
4. Select Adobe Acrobat, or Adobe Acrobat Reader, or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC from the menu and select OK.
5. Now try to open the PDF up.
If you are having issues logging in, or need technical assistance, then please contact SCC Tech Support by calling 704-991-0222, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or through via live chat. You can access chat by going to https://helpdesk.stanly.edu and look for the “Let’s talk” chat box located in the bottom right hand of the screen. SCC Tech Support normal hours are from 7am to 8pm Monday through Friday.